Never Land

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Farewell, Malaysia!
















Every time when we recall something in the past, an unforgettable memory, a significant change in our lives, we used to say: Ah ! It seems like it just happened yesterday.
However, this time I won’t say so, for me, since the first day I came to Malaysia from Taiwan, amazingly I have spent 4 years in here, as if a century. Sometime I wonder how did I survive when I was all alone in here, whatever come to me are bitterness, sadness and sweetness, I have tasted them all by myself. When I was alone here, I understand the feeling for being an orphan in this world.
Things are not always negative. While I lost some things, I have gained some things as well. Significantly, I have learned some things, which I will call them “the lessons of life”. Firstly, I’m appreciating that the prayer room are provided in shopping complex, and the mosques are everywhere. More important, the halal foods are everywhere as well. I’m sure that being a Muslim in Taiwan, they are the most precious in the world. Secondly, I’m appreciating that all the knowledgeable lecturers and lovely friends I have met. For all the lecturers, you have enlightened and broadened my mind; I start to see things in a different view. For all the lovely friends, you have polished my concept of friendship.
Lastly, during the four years in Malaysia, there are so many changes in my life, my beloved brother and sister have found their true love and got married, and I became an aunty, since the birth of Iliyas, my first adorable, lovely nephew. Towards the end of my stay in Malaysia, Alhamdulillah, thanks God, finally I have found the true meaning of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home