Never Land

Friday, January 18, 2008

Thousand Grateful Things












There are so many things we should say ‘THANKS’ to our God, our parents, brothers sisters, teachers, friends and even strangers. For the love we receive and the love we can give. For the things we have, for the things which we do not have. Here is my ‘Thousand Grateful Things’ list, not reach thousand yet, Inshaallah by God’s will, I will complete it in someday. Perhaps you can add some thing more for me.
1. I have wonderful parents, wonderful brother and sister, and sister-in-law, brother-in-law,




plus a most adorable nephew.
2. I have eyes can see, ears can hear, mouth can talk, hands can touch, legs can walk.
3. When walking in a sunny day, I have an umbrella with me.
4. When walking in a rainy day, I have an umbrella with me.
5. A one fine day, I have a novel and a cup of coffee with me.
6. A one fine night, I am doing assignment while listening to my favorite radio station.
7. A stormy, rainy day, I’m at home with family around me.
8. To watch a fantastic movie with a good accompany.
9. After shopping, the bus immediately appears in front of me.
10. Have a neat and clean prayer room in the shopping complex, or airport.
11. Have clothes to wear with the smell of sunshine.
12. There is someone to receive me when Eid Fitri, Eid Adha and Chinese New Year.
13. I go back home twice a year.
14. I have friends (lecturers) to enlighten and inspiring me.
15. I am a Muslim.
To be continued.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home